Contemporary form permeated with architectonic linearity. The tables and chairs in the sonato series have an appealing overall appearance and offer maximum comfort. With the focus firmly on functionality, this line combines strictly formal design elements with soft, rounded shaping to achieve elegance and ensure ease of handling. The line also includes a homely lounge armchair for even greater comfort. A benefit in terms of hygiene: All seat coverings are removable and easy to clean.
Design: Roland Schmidt, LSS designer
- resilient and shapely, completely made from laminated plywood
- elegant looks, no visible connections
- high comfort thanks to ergonomically shaped seat
- two arm-rest versions for different areas of application: straight or with pommel
- also available as a high-back version for particularly comfortable seating
- hygienic advantage: the optionally detachable seat liner is easy to clean
- optional: back holder with grip hole for easy handling
- stackable in a space-saving way
- in addition: easy chair and bench in two back heights
Well designed and helpful – for greater quality of life.
sonato is available without arm-rests, with straight arm-rests and in a version with a helpful pommel with makes standing up easier. The one-piece arm-rest supports are ergonomically shaped to give the chairs a soft, pleasant design. Even easier to handle: the version with a griphole. To protect the upholstery, this version also has a back holder. sonato is also available in a high-back version.
Comfortable and appealing – for a more welcoming form.
The sonato line also boasts an armchair to fit into lounge settings. Unlike with the chairs, the structure of the armchair is less visible, appearing only the places where it fulfils functional requirements. The arm-rests are an example of this: the wood in the arm-rests runs over the upholstery. This ensures the best hygiene conditions for nursing and healthcare settings.