The more affordable variant of our success model tempus: tempuro is a contemporary conference chair that works great even without complicated mechanics – while at the same time providing lots of comfort. This is made possible by the backrest made from special, softly yielding PUR foam, by an invisible steel bracket frame which adds to the pleasant swinging feel and of course by the comfortably upholstered seat surface. Still, tempuro is really lightweight, ideal even for temporary offices or flexible meeting rooms.
Design: Martin Ballendat
- One piece moulded PUR shaped foam element serving as back, arm-rests and seat support
- Spring steel core with optimised dynamics in the back shell
- Upholstered seat
- Low weight
- Two-colour design: back element in white or anthracite, seat according to choice
- Chromed or white column and base
- Casters optional
- Matches table systems such as torino, trust and state
- Good price-performance ratio
Refined design – with many options.
Back, arm-rests and seat support in tempuro are designed from a single piece. Thanks to the open design, the back has the appearance of floating over the seat. Furthermore, the two colour design allows customised accents: the polyurethane back element is available in white or anthracite, with a free choice of colours and cover fabrics available for the seat.