Working together to make the impossible possible
Brunner stands for contract furniture with high aesthetic, ergonomic and functional qualities: fashioned by renowned designers, manufactured in a family firm in Baden, and made for customers who seek first-class service. As a result, our family business with around 500 employees has been successfully competing on the international stage for 40 years.
Behind all of this is passion; passion for modern technology and traditional craftsmanship, for new ideas, consistent development and sustainability. And at the very heart are the people and their needs for whom we make the impossible possible.
Join us and become an opportunity maker.
What you can expect from our company: future prospects, reliability, security and exciting tasks in the following areas:
- Arbeitsvorbereiter (m/w)
- IT-Administrator im Bereich CRM und ERP (m/w)
- Junior Vertriebsmitarbeiter (m/w) in Frankfurt am Main
- Junior Vertriebsmitarbeiter (m/w) in München
- Mitarbeiter (m/w) im Vertriebsinnendienst in Großbettlingen
- Sachbearbeiter (m/w) Vertrieb Angebotswesen
- Responsables de secteur Région Normandie (Caen), Aquitaine (Bordeaux), PACA (Marseille, Nice), Ile de France
As a driver of innovation, it is important for us to play our part in shaping the future. Hence we offer training schemes in the following areas:
Internships for our makers of tomorrow are offered on request in the following areas: marketing & product management, quality & environmental management.
- Industriepraktikum im strategischen Variantenmanagement
- Werksstudentenstelle IT Administration Bereich Operations
- Praktikum oder Werksstudentenstelle Prozessentwicklung interne Logistik & Produktion
‘Your’ ideal position is not listed? Yet you are an opportunity maker? Then we would like to meet you! Take the initiative and send us your application.