Three identically shaped pieces of molded wood combined with an elegant sweep to form a seat: that’s hoc, the modern interpretation of the archetypal stool. Pure and reduced to the max. A sculpture rather than a mere piece of furniture. Its form, open to all sides, offers flexible seating, back-strengthening and creating room for relaxed conversation. hoc is manufactured in top quality and is appropriate for every ambience.
- classy, top-quality stool made from molded beech or oak wood
- depending on the finish available in: natural lacquer, stained, matte or opaque varnish
- design reduced to the max – featuring a comfortable seat liner (optional)
- available in two heights
hoc is available in two different heights: as a bar stool featuring a comfortable circular foot support, and as a low stool without foot support. The lower version even allows stacking.
Highlighting the reduced and straight lines of visual expression: the veneer structure of the wood.
- Attractive eye-catcher in bistro, cafeteria, reception or waiting area
- Particularly independent and clear formal language
- Endless combinations allow for exciting interior concepts
Thanks to its triangular shape, the table can be used equally well from all sides and can be combined to form organic table formations. These single leg tables have either HPL or oak surfaces.