Privacy Notice pursuant to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to inform you, pursuant to Art. 13 of the GDPR, about data processing within our company, Brunner GmbH.
1. The Controller, as defined under data protection law, is:
Im Salmenkopf 10
Represented by: Helena Brunner | Rolf Brunner | Dr. Marc Brunner
Data Protection Officer contact details
Herbert C. Huber
Im Salmenkopf 10
2. We process the following personal data in order to obtain the information required for proper performance of the contract:
- First and last name, salutation and, where applicable, title
- Postal address(es)
- Telephone number(s)
- Fax number(s), where applicable
- Email address(es)
3. We process such personal data for the following purposes:
- To execute and manage the customer relations, including for correspondence,
- To fulfil our contractual and statutory obligations, and
- For processing within the framework of mutual claims arising from the contractual relationships (e.g. invoicing, performance, payment and liability claims)
4. The legal basis for the data processing within our company is Art. 6 (1) (a), (b) and (c) of the GDPR.
5. Personal data will only be transmitted to third parties on your behalf and with your consent. Within the contractual relationship, we forward personal data to the following recipients: Processors (e.g. computer centres, IT service providers, print service providers, waste disposal firms) whose services we use.
6. Data is only transmitted to third countries (countries outside the European Economic Area – EEA) where necessary for fulfilment of the contractual relationship, or where you have granted us your consent, or where such consent has been otherwise legally obtained. In such as case, we will take measures to ensure that your data is protected, for example through contractual arrangements. We only transmit to recipients who guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with the GDPR stipulations on transmission to third countries (Art. 44 to 49 of the GDPR).
7. Following collection by Brunner GmbH, your personal data will be saved for as long as necessary in order to comply with the statutory retention periods dictated by the respective task fulfilment.
8. As a "data subject" whose data we process, you have the following rights:
- Right to access in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR
- Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 of the GDPR
- Right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format in accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR
Insofar as we process your personal data for specific purposes based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) of the GDPR. Once we have received your revocation, we will cease processing your data for the purposes for which you granted us consent. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing performed prior to receipt of said revocation.
Right to object: If we process your data in order to safeguard legitimate interests, as defined in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR, in accordance with Art. 21 (1) of the GDPR you have the right to object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation. Pursuant to Art. 21 (2) of the GDPR, you may object to processing for direct advertising purposes at any time and without giving reasons. To exercise your right to object, simply send us an informal email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating which data processing you are objecting to.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has breached the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority (usually the State Data Protection and Freedom-of-Information Officer) pursuant to Art. 77 (1) of the GDPR. In particular, the complaint may be filed with the supervisory authority with competent jurisdiction at the location of your habitual place of residence, your workplace or the place of the alleged breach. The following data protection supervisory authority has jurisdiction for our company's headquarters:
The State Data Protection and Freedom-of-Information Officer
Königstrasse 10 a
9. This notice complies with the current legal requirements in effect on 25 May 2018. We reserve the right to modify our Privacy Notice in line with changes to regulations or case law.